I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Okay, go dance

You know I love the unabashed power pop-rock, the intelligently clever lyrics, and the infectious handclapping goodness of OK Go. If you haven't seen their dance video for "A Million Ways," you can zip over to this post and click on the picture.

Then read about this contest, which you can take part in if you've ever had the hankering to do the dance yourself (or have some pep squad experience in your past). Me? I think dancing on a stage in front of thousands is a bit outside my comfort zone, unless you gave me a LOT to drink. Then I'd be really good at it.
_____________________________________________

You've seen OK Go dance. Now OK Go wants you to return the favor.

Record a video cover version of the OK Go dance from their insanely popular "A Million Ways" video and you could win a paid trip (hotel and airfare) to an OK Go headlining show, where you'll get to dance on stage with the band.

To Enter:
1) Make your video.
2) Upload it to the YouTube group.
3) Go to http://hornblowgroup.com/contest and fill out the entry form.
4) Cross your fingers.

The winning group will be chosen by OK Go, but they're easily swayed by lots of comments and high rankings, so go crazy. Email and post the pants off it. All entries must be received by July 30th, 2006. *Contest is open to everyone, but airfare is limited to the continental United States. If you can get yourself to the contiguous US, you're welcome to enter. Questions to Contest@okgo.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter